At FerrisWinder, PLLC, we take pride in the results we've achieved on behalf of our clients. Whether helping people hold auto manufacturers accountable under warranty and lemon laws, obtain SSD benefits, or guiding those struggling with debt through the bankruptcy process, we look to provide clear, honest and effective representation.
We understand that you have options when choosing an attorney. Although we could point to our track record of success as just one of several reasons why you should choose our firm, we think you should hear it from some of our clients.
Below is just a sample of some of the things our clients have to say about working with our firm:
The Most Wonderful Experience
- I can honestly say that the experience I had with FerrisWinder, PLLC, was the most wonderful experience I could ever imagine!! I was sold a brand new car frolly and it was a lemon. Of course the dealership did nothing, however FerrisWinder, PLLC, did!! They responded fast and professionally, and I owe them my life!! They went full force to protect me and my rights, and they won the case for me without a flaw!! I can't say enough about this company and how they changed my life! I recommend this company highly and trust me, they work hard for you and they protect your rights as a consumer in every way possible. Thank FerrisWinder, PLLC, for all you did for me and you can bet I will refer anyone in need of your services!!!! God Bless you and God Bless America!!!!
A Man Of His Word
- Richard Ferris prepared legal documents for clients of my small business for several years. He gracefully handled a large workload and never failed to return phone calls or meet a deadline. He is conscientious, resourceful, diligent, knowledgeable and professional. I trust his judgment and value his advice. Mr. Ferris's background and experience make him an excellent advocate for his clients, and his integrity makes him a credit to his profession.
Wonderful Bankruptcy Attorney
- My wife and I were overwhelmed with mountains of debt and an upside down mortgage. We contacted Richard Ferris of FerrisWinder, PLLC, and inquired about Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Richard Ferris and his team were wonderful!!! They were extremely patient with the hundreds of questions my wife and I threw their way. The team at FerrisWinder, PLLC, walked us through each step of the Chapter 7 bankruptcy process. Throughout the entire Chapter 7 bankruptcy process Richard was attentive to our concerns and timely in responding to our questions. Never once did we feel on our own. Richard and his team supported us throughout the entire process. My wife and I highly recommend Richard Ferris and his team at FerrisWinder, PLLC, for your Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Hard Work, Persistence And Personal Care
- Amazing experience! I recently just moved back to Richmond from North Carolina. It wasn't three weeks after returning that I received a letter from my old apartment complex stating I owed an obscene amount of money. Knowing little about the law, I called Brad Winder of FerrisWinder, PLLC, firm. With his expansive knowledge of not only Virginia's laws but of North Carolina's as well, Brad Winder took the information and swiftly resolved the situation with a fair settlement. He constantly communicated with me, keeping me up to date on what was going on, which of course kept my mind at ease. His hard work, persistence, and personal care he took with my case is why I will never question whom to call with ANY legal troubles again. FerrisWinder, PLLC.
I Highly Recommend FerrisWinder, PLLC
- Dealing with the physical and mental decline of a loved one is bad enough. Couple that with the physical and mental decline of both parents at the same time - plus their significant financial challenges and you have the recipe for major stress and potential disaster. Brad Winder was exceptional in describing the options available to my parents and supported my sister and me as we chose the most appropriate course of action. We resolved their financial problems with the help of Brad Winder within three months and now we can strictly deal with their comfort and well-being. Thanks Brad - I highly recommend FerrisWinder, PLLC!
They Get You In Touch With The Person You Need
- I have had the pleasure of having the FerrisWinder, PLLC, firm handle several legal issues for me and they came through without fail every time. Great staff and incredibly easy to work with. Each situation I was in was handled professionally with every detail and angle completely explained to me in terms I could understand. I have without a doubt felt fully confident in facing my legal woes after consulting with them and having them on my side. They have been so thorough in covering everything that I am happy to say I do not have any other legal issues left to deal with. If you have financial problems, trouble with car warranties, disability claims, traffic violations or any other legal issue you will be pleasantly surprised at the outcome if you put your trust in them. If they cannot help they will get you in touch with the exact person you need to help you. I never think twice about whom to call when legal issues arise and am happy to call these guys my personal lawyers.
Do You Have Questions Or A Story To Share? Reach Out.
At FerrisWinder, PLLC, we appreciate the kind words our clients have to say. A significant number of our cases come from referrals from our former clients. If you had a positive experience or simply wish to learn more about how we can help, call us and arrange for an appointment at 804-767-6848 or fill out our contact form. Our office is located in Richmond and we work with clients throughout Virginia.